At Gomer Williams, we have a heritage of working with landlords in the commercial and residential property markets, offering an extensive range of legal advice and negotiation services.
We also advise and support those considering moving into the buy-to-let market.
We deliver clear, honest and qualified advice to landlords to ensure they have the maximum legal protection and are able to build thriving, sustainable businesses as a result.
We offer fixed fees on our lease drafting and negotiation services.
Our commercial lease services include:
• Exclusion of business tenancy security under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
• Lease assignments
• Surrenders, re-gears, break clauses
• Rent reviews
• Lease renewals (whether by private negotiation or through exercising business tenancy security renewal rights under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954)
• Property management work such as licences to alter, assign or sub-let and variation of leases
• Dilapidations and other end of lease term matters
• Related tax planning and consequences of commercial tenancy transactions including SDLT and VAT
• Tenant insolvency